Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Unanswered 10-6

1. Please provide your definition of security. (these first 3 questions will cut out any confusion when we use them later)

2. Please provide your definition of defense.

3. Please provide your definition of an enemy. (please include, concepts like behavior, interests etc...)

4. What does individual defense and security require?

5. What does the defense and security of a nation require?

6. How is it possible to defend a nation within a nation of one enemies?

7. What are the criteria Afrikan men and women can use to recognize the enemy?

8. What self defense strategies can Afrikan men and women begin to use immediately to protectthemselves from the brutality of their enemies?

9. What is psychological warfare and how is it used agaisnt Afrikan people?

10. Would you consider the following two recently published articles an exercise in psychological warfare, or a serious threat to nationhood? (explain your opinion please).

1 comment:

vivacious vivian said...

1. As an older person, my definition of security is having your own income and shelter, growing old with quality of life (having my mental and physical help; being self-reliant and independent).

2. My definition of defense is: "Don't back me in a corner." "If you bring trouble to me, I will finish it." "I will take whatever means are necessary."

3. My definition of an enemy is someone who does not have my back; "Smiling faces tell lies."; a two-faced person; someone who goes along with the crowd; someone who is affraid to express their opinion or stand up for themselves or what they believe in.

4. Physical, individual defense and security means for me, as Malcom X said: "By any means necessary."

5. Wiping out ignorance and unity, then "By any means necessary."

6. Unity.

7. Get cable and watch, Discovery-Times; Discovery-international; National Geography; military channel; biography channel; and BET, there was a good discussion today on what the hip hop community is presenting about the Black community and Black people, and exploitation of the Black female.

8. "By any means necessary."

9. From my observations while in Europe, Texas, and California, the white woman is the most wanted female by every male race; not providing our children with a good education; turning our communities into drug and crime infested neighborhoods; peer pressure on kids to see getting an education as a sell out; the media telling our youth that the only way they can earn a living is through sports; preventing our Black males from getting a good job; encouraging teen pregnancy through the welfare system; keeping the Black community dependent on the government by keeping them in poverty.

10. Where do I find these articles? Every time I try to read the Newsletter, my computer screen freezes. Of course, I'm still in the process of learning what my computer can do.