Friday, May 20, 2005

Everyday People - An Intro

It's just me and some friends...talking, vibing, getting cozy. You never know when company will wander in from cyberspace, so we thought we'd offer you some food - for thought - in the truly Afrikan sense of hospitality.

Take a seat and listen for a minute. Catch a vibe or two. Once the beat's gotcha and you're in rhythm with the swing of the double dutch ropes, hop into the waters and swim.

Otherwise, sit down, shut up and appreciate the spirits that have willingly shared their hearts with us.

Welcome,
Sesa Woruban
I transfrom my life

6 comments:

Born Understanding said...

IM VERY GLAD TO SEE THIS SITE SISTER SESA, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE GOOD WORK FROM YOU. AKINTUNDE AND PNF STAND READY TO ASSIST YOU. HTP!

Born Understanding said...

IM VERY GLAD TO SEE THIS SITE SISTER SESA, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE GOOD WORK FROM YOU. AKINTUNDE AND PNF STAND READY TO ASSIST YOU. HTP!

Quantum Consciousness said...

You are trully my sistah daughtah Sesa. It is important to use all the tools available to us. Thank you for trusting me to tell you the truth as I see it.
The answers to 'my' questions should be available for posting very soon.
Asante Sana for being exactly who you are.
Htp and Respect.

olblackmagic said...

what an original and refeshing concept for a website!! God bless u sister in your continued work for our people.

vivacious vivian said...

Thank you, Sesa, for being my inspiration.

You and Pastor Ray have truly been my inspiration. For once I do feel like a fish out of water.

You all are my teachers and I am like a little baby
learning about the world in th right way.

vivacious vivian said...

Correction: For once I don't feel like a fish out of water.

I'm an ex-graveyard worker. I have been up all night and now am getting sleepy.

Vivian Bonner Cairo